The Kew Book of Botanical Illustration
Kew botanical artist of 40 years Christabel King explains both scientific botanical illustration and the looser botanical art, covering materials, collecting and preserving plant specimens, drawing and painting techniques, magnification, and much more. A brilliant teaching manual and a source book for ideas, with 228 colour illustrations.
• Kew is a highly respected worldwide brand worldwide, and this is their first practical art book
• The author has been a botanical artist at Kew for 40 years, and is their foremost artist
• Brilliant teaching manual and source book for ideas
• Packed with beautiful, inspiring paintings and drawings
• Everything clearly explained from starting out to developed paintings
• Suitable for beginners and experienced artists
Publisher: - Kew Publishing - more
Code: - 9781844489473
Year: - 2015
Authors: - King, C.